MCB undergraduates, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, faculty, and staff lead, establish, and contribute to a wide range of outreach efforts, both locally and internationally.
Our outreach page is currently under construction, so stay tuned.
Outreach initiatives led by members of the MCB community include (but are not limited to):
- LabXchange, a platform that provides digital content for science classes
- the COVED portal, founded by undergraduate Evelyn Wong
- Program for Scientifically-Inspired Leadership (PSIL), founded by Dominic Mao
- The MCO Summer Internship Program, which provides internship opportunities to undergraduates
- The Journal of Stories in Science, founded by Fanuel Muindi and his collaborators at the STEM Advocacy Institute (SAi)
- Clubes de Ciencia
- The Amgen Biotechnology Experience, led by Robert Lue
Individuals from the MCB Community also participate in initiatives such as Science in the News (SITN) and author public-facing articles for news outlets.